- 1 Balkan Computer Congress - BalCCon2k16 - Time is an Illusion
- 2 09|10|11 September 2016, Novi Sad Fair - Congress Centre, Hajduk Veljkova 11, Novi Sad, Vojvodina, Serbia, Europe, Earth, Milky Way
- 3 Our goal
- 4 Why will the congress be held in Novi Sad?
- 5 Call for Papers
- 6 News
- 7 General
- 8 Accommodation and Travel Information
Balkan Computer Congress - BalCCon2k16 - Time is an Illusion
09|10|11 September 2016, Novi Sad Fair - Congress Centre, Hajduk Veljkova 11, Novi Sad, Vojvodina, Serbia, Europe, Earth, Milky Way
Our major goal is to gather all the communities from the region and abroad so we can socialize, hack, play, learn, exchange knowledge and experience and of course, party together.
BalCCon aims to become the center of the hacker community in the region as well as to provide an opportunity for all the people in this part of Europe to connect and to cooperate.
Program and speakers will be taken through a “Call for Papers” few months before the congress. We have planned some special guests whose reputation is well known in the community. All applications sent by people will be stored and graded by congress orga people.
Why will the congress be held in Novi Sad?
LUGoNS is one of the oldest hacker communities in Serbia and we have existed successfully for more then a decade and have spread our knowledge and international experience.
The city of Novi Sad is suitable for hosting international event of this kind, because of its great geographical location, infrastructure, tourism support and mandatory technical support.
Call for Papers
Call for Papers for 4th Balkan Computer Congress - BalCCon 09|10|11 September 2016, Novi Sad, Vojvodina, Serbia, Europe, Earth, Milky Way
Dates and Deadlines
- July 1st, 2016 (23:59 UTC): Submission deadline
- July 15th, 2016: Final notification of acceptance
- September 09th – 11th, 2016: BalCCon Computer Congress
- Blog - https://events.lugons.org
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/BalCC0n
- Schedule of the official conference program
- Tickets – pricing and information on ticket sales
- Frequently Asked Questions – FAQ